Any runner that is of legal age (youngest age allowed on 28.04.2019= 18 years old) and that is sufficiently trained and fit is allowed to participate. Nordic Walkers are not permitted!
Each participant is required to judge his/her health conditions with regards to a participation in the marathon event themselves or if necessary after consulting a doctor.
We care for your health
Please keep in mind that each participant is required to assess his/her own health condition and fitness with regards to taking part in the marathon event, or consult a doctor if necessary.We advise you to consult the online questionnaire by the German Road Races to evaluate your physical condition. Find the questionnaire here
Entry fee levels for the Haspa Marathon Hamburg
Price level procedure:
- Up to 1.000 registrations: 60 €
- from 1.001 to 6.000 registrations: 70 €
- from 6.001 to 11.000 registrations: 80 €
- from 11.001 – 16.000 registrations: 90 €
- from 16 – 22 April 2018 (late entry): 100 €
All prices are including VAT. For participants with foreign residency, the entry fee listed above is increased by a service charge of 2.50 €.
- Participants, who have successfully participated and finished at least 15 times, receive a voucher of 15.00 €.
- Participants, who have successfully participated and finished at least 20 times, receive a voucher of 20.00 €.
- Participants, who have successfully participated and finished at least 25 times, receive a voucher of 25.00 €.
- Participants, who have successfully participated and finished at least 30 times, receive a voucher of 30.00 €.
- HaspaJoker-customers receive a discount of 7.50 € off their entry fee.
The discounts are only applicable for individual starters, but can be used at any point in time for the duration of the registration period.
In cooperation with Hanse-Merkur we are able to offer you a cancellation insurance as part of your registration. Risks insured are illness, accidents or death as well as loss of employment. A cancellation for personal reasons is, however, not insured.
The insurance premium is at 7.90 EUR up to the 2nd price level of the entry fee (70.00 EUR), and then at 9.90 EUR from the 3rd price level of the entry fee (80.00 EUR) onwards. A service charge of 1.00 EUR will additionally be booked.
More information regarding the insurance as well as the general terms and conditions of the HanseMerkur Reiseversicherung AG can be found here.
In case you have purchased the insurance and cannot enter the race for one of the reasons mentioned above, you will be fully reimbursed for the entrance fee (EXCLUDING any additional services). Given that your claim is insured please send the registration confirmation, as well as a statement of reasoning with the respective proof (doctor’s attestation, etc) to the insurance HanseMerkur.
Annual insurance policy
Plan your sporty year – and take no risk! No matter whether you run in Hamburg, Berlin, New York or Wanne-Eickel, with the annual insurance policy provided by Hanse-Merkur you can plan ahead without taking any risk. The insurance covers your entry fee as well as your luggage and trip. The “Three in One” Plan costs € 24,00 annually. You can book this offer directly at Hanse-Merkur insurance company. Find the online form here.
Participants’ Hotline: 01805 100 250
(14 ct/min from German landlines, max. 42 ct/min from mobile phones)
The hotline is open:
Mo – Fr 9.00 am – 4.00 pm